Monday, November 10, 2008

sundays


dang dude so i realized more and more how much of life i DONT have...right now it revolves around watching stocks(i own none) and video comments. I really do wish videocommenting on facebook was an occupation because like i would be The Chosen One of this job. but nope theres no way i can survive in life with this talent i have. Funny thing is people are requesting video comments LOL! man it feels good knowing people laugh AT me not WITH me oh well...it don't matter. I made a kid cry today, it was something over ridiculous too. He called me fat and saw the anger burn in my eye and he did a quick save by saying "Or is that muscle?" so i got him in a headlock and he started crying....i felt horrible especially because he was 17 years old. Oh well lol. But I'm really enjoying the people i hang out with currently...it would friggin awesome if my girlfriend was here though. Boy do i miss her :[ frick why couldn't NY be like next to CA? oh well but i really do love my homies and homettes they're so awesome. I was thinking...and i dont understand why the people who follow this blog follow it lol especially because like i see them almost everyday (sorry smeza i miss you!)and nothing really happens in my life! but even though nothing happens i see God's amazingness everywhere...it's hard to see sometimes but when you just sit in the silence and observe everything around you, you slowly realize that everything you're surrounded by ,no matter how boring it is, was all made by God and man that just blows my mind. It's so hard to like pour out what's going on in my life on this blog...because its so impersonal when people read about my problems.As of now I've no problems! I'm pretty content with life and I hope everyday is a new adventure and I also hope that I will be welcome to change whenever and whatever it may come and be. WELL this is the longest entry of my life and I will never do this again...NEVER so if you want to read more about what's snapping in me life...come in front of me and snort 3 times, do the chicken dance, do 2 and 1/2 backflips, bring me a shirt of mythril(dragonscales), an ewoks paw, a sandraiders sword, one half cup of boulder juice,three glasses of curvash, 7 teaspoons of Essence of Resanthumilong, and lastly master my secret ultra super mega covert handshake.

2 comments:

richelle jean said...

hahahahahah love it especially all those things you have to do before hearing more about your life oh but im pretty sure i could do all those things except master the handshake that ones so hard

jessicaong said...

congratulations this blog made sense for the most part, except the end