Sunday, November 30, 2008

As I sit here...

...ON MY TOILET! hey everybody thanksgiving wasn't as great as i thought it would be, but dang I sure am thankful for everything that i've experienced and received this year. I realize more and more everyday how gracious the Big Guy Upstairs is and how like everything He does works out. It's really funny how things work out, and through my short 18 years I'm realizing that when I'm in a "turbulence" in life all I got to do is trust in Him and though it may be hard God will carry me through it and end up teaching me a valuable lesson and help me grow spiritually and emotionally. Man, I love God. He is so amazing and everytime I think back on a time where I had drama or a trouble...it makes me realize that it helped me make the person I am today and its cool how God planned this all out. It's like one of those crazy big dominoes like at first you don't see much but in the end of everything you see a beautiful masterpiece revealed...and I don't know about you guys but that gives me comfort knowing that God has a great plan for me and each and every one of us.

No comments: