Thursday, November 20, 2008

Get Back Up Again.

I realized that everything that happens is a learning experience...no matter how hard i fall on my knees i realized i can always get back up, but stronger.I'm really super duper ultra multra thankful that God has given me this amazing gift of optimism...I know it's hard to believe but the first thing i did when i was put into this situation was pray and i prayed a prayer of praise and thanksgiving. It's super hard for alot of people to comprehend the fact that even though I should be crying and what not I'm being optimistic and just rejoicing. I know everything that has happened, happened for a reason and I'll never forget the good times...but slowly and surely I will move on. I hope me and her both grow from this experience, and that we both grow in Christ and through this we will both realize God's plan for the both of us. I'm glad that i met her and i know we will always be friends.But for now it's time for both of us to move on an become spiritually prepared for the future. I'm really glad that I'm super optimistic I hope that this trait of mine will be rubbed off onto all my friends and the rest of the world...we all need optimism. And i know I'm rambling but I realize that since Jesus came and died for all of us none of us on this earth should be hopeless...man God is good for sending His only son so that us hopeless people would have a little glimmer of hope MAN that blows my mind...ok well 'nuff said. To sum everything up God is good, God is hope, and life goes on.

3 comments:

Rosana said...

amen!

paul, i'm excited to see where God takes you! :)

sherie amour said...

paul my big brothaaa! i love you. praise God for you.

richelle jean said...

WOOPS HAHA THATS ME RICHELLE NOT REINNA -____-x

reinna = your ex lover
me = liddo rugrat