Wednesday, November 12, 2008

eh

i don't know why i made the choices i made...but everything happens for a reason. It's hard but I have to praise God and give thanks in every situation...but man it's hard. whatevers everything works out for the better no matter how sticky,crappy, and bad the outcome is. fml
OH btw i was reading my old posts...and i realized boy did i change ALOT like the way i talk my priorities and when i read some of the stuff i read im just like "wtf? i wrote that?" lol man...time really does change people and time has pretty much hardened me. I'm coming to MANY realization, i realize that I'm not as much of a warm person anymore...i'm a pretty cold person. i realized i can't befriend random people anymore and i also realized i look at the world differently now...ok guys NOW you must do that long list of ridiculous to gain access to my personal realm. if you mess one thing you get a jumping flyinf double kick to the neck. POW!