Thursday, March 5, 2009

homies


My parents always told me that the friends i make in college are the ones that are going to stick with me through out my life. I'm seeing that this true 'cause i really don't keep up with many of my friend from highschool maybe aside from like 3 people. I hope i make some good lifetime brothas while in university. For my friends from highschool...i still got love. It sucks that no one keeps up after graduating highschool, everyone becomes preoccupied with their own lives...and i'm guilty of that too. I was thinking and sometimes i wish i had taken some different steps in junior year...everything might be different. But i'm happy with how everything ended up...i'm sure its for the best and how God intended...this one song called Gettin' Up-Q tip describes errthang...they're getting up...listen to that song its tight.

No comments: