Monday, March 9, 2009

친구

if yall don't know what that means or don't know how to read it, it is korean for Friend. I know its super lame but i was watching a korean movie called 친구 and there was a line in it that made me think " a friend is a close and long companion". It made me think...do i have these kind of friends? and i realized that i do...and i'm glad i do. I'm glad that i have a small group of close and long companions, 'cause i know they'll be there for me and i'll be there for them, i mean there are those periods of times when you're super close with some people but they seem to all just drift away. But, lately i've been realizing more and more that there have been some people who have always been in my life and have seen every stage of me...y'all niggas know who you be. I really hope that i am able to hold on to these 친구's for the rest of my life..and i'm sure that i will.

2 comments:

richelle jean said...

paul yknow i'm here for you your like a broham to me love ya brojo

if you need help robbing a bank you know im just a call away

JAMEZ said...

친구's 4lyfe.
unless you turn gay or something.