Thursday, December 3, 2009

learning loving living

I've been learning alot lately. How to control my anger, my tongue, and how to act. I've especially seen the tongue part because in some instances where i could totally destroy someone or make someone feel like crap i don't. :D im glad that i can do that now or know when or when not to talk. I really hope I can become the mature christian i want to be. But being christian is so hard!(its worth it thought) I started doing p90x and MAN! am i dying!!! i really hope i can drop 15 lbs by january or feburary or by summer at least. i guess im doing this for myself and at the same time ;] the ladies. 3/4 of the way to moving on! i gots to let go of them memories 'cause by the way we talk she has already moved on...i realized that she isnt coming back ever but why can't i let go of them memories? i wonder if my mental image of her matches with who she really is. HMM oh wellz! man but right now i like how my lifes been going. good friends good times and good vibes all around...i really like the group of firends i've been kicking it with. its awesome

No comments: