Saturday, May 30, 2009

how

how come some people ask for help but show that they really dont care about being helped?
and how do you approach a loved one and tell them that they're doing wrong and not offend them?...especially if you know they're offended by any type of corrections?
and how do you tell loved ones that they should change when you know that all you'll get is a slap in the face and be turned into an asshole?
how do you talk to a person who claims to be your friend but acts like a total jerk everytime you see them?

these questions have been plaguing my mind for the last week and has been even stumbling me. stumbling as in the way that some of my friends act really ticks me off...for example today i was totally thrown off by the way one of my "friends" reacted to me. it threw everyone off...that nigga needs to chill...man i don't get it. i try to be the nicest guy possible you know? and people usually tend to spit in my face and find some reason to hate me or be a total jerk to me.
i really wonder if any of this people have any idea of how badly my heartaches for them or how hard im trying to keep my temper or how im trying my best not to lose my cool and go all out... i wonder if they have ANY idea.
if anything they probably think im a dumbass and that they could probably take me...man that makes me sad.
i guess all i can do is seek God's guidance and pray for them...and hold my tongue and keep my fists at my side.
so hard to do...SO hard but i love my homies so i'll do my best to silently pray for them and take whatever happens to me.










PS: this isn't directed to you,my brother from another mother just to clarify!

2 comments:

dennis mxxn said...

much love, chill out yo. youre stressing like mad.

One Man Wrecking Machine said...

yea...im just disappointed in some of our homies namean? 'sall good