Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Trooper

man I have come to the realization that being christian is really hard. everyday i come face to face with sin and im trying my best to resist and fight temptation but sometimes...its just really hard. prayer and reading the Bible are my weapons. i need to focus more on God and continue fighting the good fight. if there are fellow christians reading this please pray for me so i will stay strong and continue being a good christian. on a brighter note God is good, no joke. He makes me realize everyday how weak i am without Him and shows me all my weaknessess. i really need to fix a lot of stuff in my life. i thank God everyday for showing me how to become a stronger christian. i also thank God for everything he has created. I realized im surrounded by so much beauty and that all this beauty was created by God and it completely blows me away and the fact that He knows the name of everything He has created and every single detail about it makes me even more amazed. i am so thankful and greatful for such an awesome and loving God. He is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
richelle jean said...

YOU GO PAUL YOU GO! : )